You are WAY more powerful than you imagine.
Wouldn’t it be amazing if you could tap into that power to learn how to truly heal yourself?
Join us and learn how the art and science of ancient medicine can repair the trust with yourself, connect to your deeper wisdom to heal within a circle of like-minded kin.
When everything makes you feel powerless, wouldn’t it be miraculous to be able to feel your body’s power again?
We are all struggling to navigate these times.
There’s not a lot to trust right now. Everything once considered rock solid is now being questioned. But there is one thing you should be able to trust… your body.
You might be thinking that’s impossible when you two may have never had the best of relationships.
I’m your host, Mary Morrison
The year I turned 28 was also the year I almost didn’t turn 29.
I was diagnosed with a mystery blood disorder — idiopathic thrombocytopenia purpura, which literally means, “we have no idea what’s causing it, but there’s something way wrong with your platelets” — and spent a year of treatments trying to keep my platelet counts high enough to not die.
Eventually I came out the other side (minus my spleen), took a look back at everything that had gone on over the past year, and thought to myself, “There has to be a better way for people to experience healing.”
I was really lucky, in that I had a healthcare provider who believed in my body. When I got scared and overwhelmed with all the hospital visits, the procedures, and the labels applied to my body and my health, I could turn to my Chinese medicine practitioner. She told me that in spite of all the frightening diagnoses and invasive procedures, my body was resilient. Amazing, in fact. And it could get me through anything.
Since that time, I’ve devoted my life to figuring out what healing really looks like, outside the most recent story of how we do medicine. In my work as an acupuncturist, qigong therapist, health coach, and healer who’s helped hundreds of patients feel better and change the story of their health, I’ve come to know a few fundamental truths about health and healing.
Now I’m sharing them with you. May they help you wake up to your own inherent power to heal.
I truly hope you’ll join us.
Let me ask you….
Have you looked in the mirror and felt sad about how you’ve treated your body?
Do you feel like your body has been a lousy partner?
Do you feel lost in Western medicine and deeply want to feel less overwhelmed by how to get and stay strong and healthy?
Are you curious about the wisdom of other healing traditions, but want to find THE ONE that will actually help and is backed up by real science?
My darling, you have found your place.
In the hYh Community, you are invited to connect with a thriving and intimate community of normal people who simply want to be able to feel better on their own terms.
Together, we practice medical qigong (multiple live classes are offered weekly), learn about nutrition from licensed practitioners, connect in community, begin or deepen meditation practice, and above all, we support each other in our own individual journeys toward learning to heal ourselves.
What’s included in Monthly Membership?
- 1x – 1-hour 1:1 call with me so we can get to know each other and so you can ask about any and all specific health concerns, i.e. wellness resources, suggestions for food, specific qigong movements for your condition, meditation suggestions, how to use essential oils, questions to ask when you’re with your other health providers, and so on. (Value: $200)
- 1x – acupuncture or distance healing therapy (Hun Yuan Qi Therapy – which is much like a Reiki treatment) (Value: $95)
- 6x – 9x – Monthly live-streaming qigong and meditation classes (Value $140-$180 per month).
- Open access to our extensive and ever-growing video library of classes, techniques, and lectures on health, movement, food, and much more. (Value: $40 per month)
- 1x – Monthly 2-hour conversations/Q&A series on a variety of health topics with special guests! (Value: $100/month)
- 10% discount on 1:1 Wellness Plans for deeper healing services such as Acupuncture, Hun Yuan Qi Therapy and private Meditation & Qigong classes. (Huge savings since a 12 session plan is $1020!)
- Ongoing support from your membership community of self-healers.
- Deeper dives: Free DIY Healing recorded courses on a variety of topics i.e coming soon, Healing with Qigong Chanting, 8 Verses Daily Meditation.
- 30% off Live Workshops i.e. Heart Stones: Letting Go, Women’s Moon Circle – coming soon!
- Discounts on office hYh retail: essential oils, herbal formulas to help relax, heal anxiety, stress and pain (exception are Standard Process products).
- Monthly Zoom socials as a way to have fun and get to know your community members better.
All of this for just $97/mo, AND we offer a FREE 14-Day Trial, so you can join us for several classes, see if it’s a good fit, and you won’t be charged a penny if you decide to withdraw before your free trial is up.
Or, now until the end of 2020, special pricing option: Lifetime access to self-healing for only $997!
(( the two week free offer stands with the 997 as well))
Frequently Asked Questions
I’ve heard about qigong, what is it?
The style I teach, Zhineng Qigong is a series of body movements, but really a life practice that inexorably leads to improved health, an experience of inner peace, balance, joy and the unfolding of your inherent wisdom.
I have no to little experience with meditation and qigong, do you still recommend them?
My meditation and qigong classes are designed for any body, for any ailment – stress, headaches, digestive complaints, allergies, even bigger diagnoses such as heart disease, cancer, fibromyalgia….you can show up as a beginner or advanced student and know that everyone welcomes you and is practicing is at his/her own level.
Your livestream class times don’t work for my schedule/live in a different timezone, how can I still participate?
Showing up for the live classes are very powerful, however I get that that the time may not work for you. All classes are recorded (me, not the participants) and uploaded weekly to the membership site. There are also extra practice videos of specific movements and sequences to hone your skills. And there is an audio meditation-only section if you’d like to participate without the movements.
For the livestream Zoom classes, do I need to keep my camera on?
Not at all! Please say hello when you join so you can feel welcomed by all our smiling faces. You may turn off your camera during practice if that feels more comfortable for you.
Is this membership all about qigong?
This membership is about getting support in all the ways your body can heal, and through regular qigong and meditation classes is just one component. There are many ways to heal, and this membership allows you to curate what works for you.
What if I join and it’s not for me?
We offer a 14-day free pass to attend all the classes, practice along with the past class recordings and instructional videos, watch videos on delicious foods and recipes to support you throughout the seasons, watch DIY workshops on self-healing, and connect to a community of people who can share their healing journey.
Medical Disclaimer. The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. All content, including text, graphics, images and information, contained on or available through this web site is for general information purposes only.